Chilly weather calls for a pumpkin-y breakfast recipe right? This super simple recipe screams fall and satisfies that pumpkin pie craving without all the crust (and guilt). These dreamy oats are:
- Naturally sweet
- Perfectly spiced
- Packed with nutrients
- Loaded with protein
- Hearty & Satisfying
- Plant based comfort food
Yes, pumpkin pie for breakfast is totally acceptable! And it’s not only super healthy but this comes together in just 10 min!
EASY as pie!
- 1 packed of spice protein
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (or sub coconut sugar or stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut shreds, pecans, banana, chia seeds (optional)
- a pinch of salt
- Combine oats and plant milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stir occasionally, until desired consistency is reached (about 3-5 minutes). Add in more oats or plant milk if needed. Stir in pumpkin, protein packet, vanilla, cinnamon, pinch of salt, and spices until heated through (about 1 minute).
- Serve immediately, garnish with coconut shreds, pecans, banana, maple syrup, or chia seeds if desired.
Did you make this recipe?? Tag @plantingseedsmamma on Instagram