Its “pumpkin everything” season!! Hooray! I am totally not complaining about making all things pumpkin spice. Since I already have a pumpkin pie oats recipe up, I knew I wanted to create one that was a little bit different but still provided that amazing pumpkin flavor.
There’s something so comforting about having a soft pumpkin spiced cookie on a chilly fall day alongside a cup of tea or almond milk.
Oh my goodness are these so good. My husband and I nibbled on them all day when I was perfecting the recipe. I honestly think I ate 5 in one sitting! Shhh.. Fortunately, this recipe is super easy to make and guilt-free, so these are going to be happening often in our house this fall season.
I can’t wait for you guys to try these cookies. And I also can’t wait to whip them up again! They’re:
- No butter or eggs
- Can double as a lactation cookie
- Soft and Chewy
- Protein packed
- Guilt-free (AKA you can have a few)
- Perfect for the whole family
- So simple you can make them during nap time #momlife
- 1/2 cup pumpkin canned
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup swerve
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 1 scoop of Orgain Pumpkin Spice Protein
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mini vegan sugar free chocolate chips
Preheat oven 325 F. Use a nonstick baking sheet
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, vanilla, and Swerve.
In a separate smaller bowl, mix together oats, oat flour, sea salt, cinnamon, spices, and baking powder.
Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet. Next add chocolate chips.
Scoop 2 tbsp of the batter onto the baking sheet to form a cookie.. or just eye ball it to the sizes you want
Bake at 325 F for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden. The middle will be a little under cooked. Keep cookies on the baking sheet 3-4 minutes after baking then carefully transfer to a wire baking rack to cool.
- Stash at least 2 from your family so they don’t eat them all 🙂
Did you make this recipe?? Tag @plantingseedsmamma on Instagram